Alumni Career Services
Alumni Career Services provides career and life management assistance to more than 631,000 geographically dispersed alumni. Using a variety of tools from individual counseling to webinars to networking events, Alumni Career Services counselors help graduates of all ages figure out their career path, their job search plan, or ways to network with other Penn Staters.
Alumni Career Services also offers programs and services to companies looking to hire Penn Staters as well as to students looking to network with alumni.
- Nittany Lion Alumni Career Network: a password-protected job board that allows alumni to post resumes and search for job openings and allows companies to post job openings;
- On-campus interviewing: from Career Fairs to individual appointments;
- Career networking events: help in a variety of cities throughout the year;
- Individual appointments/Resume critiques: Assessments, counseling, and other services, in-person or via telephone;
- Webinars and workshops: including Alumni JOBSearch and Alumni CareerShape.
Although Alumni Career Services is located on the University Park campus, services are available to all alumni regardless of location. Events are often held in different geographic locations as well as online. Individual appointments and workshops are conducted by phone and in person. There are small fees associated with some services.
Resources and Information for Alumni
Alumni Career Services has the right resources to help point you in the right direction when you choose to explore other job opportunities or make a career change. You will receive assistance in planning a strategy for making your next move.
Resources for Employers
Alumni Career Services offers several opportunities for your company to gain visibility among and network with Penn Staters.