About Alumni Career Services
Alumni Career Services is dedicated to helping geographically dispersed alumni create a successful career path. Using a variety of tools from individual counseling to webinars and networking events, Alumni Career Services help graduates of all ages pursue a lifetime of career success by mapping out a career path, finding a new job, planning a next step, or connecting to the powerful Penn State network.
- Nittany Lion Alumni Career Network: a password-protected job board that allows alumni to post resumes and search for job openings and allows companies to post job openings;
- On-campus interviewing: from Career Fairs to individual appointments;
- Career networking events: help in a variety of cities throughout the year;
- Individual appointments/Resume critiques: Assessments, counseling, and other services, in-person or via telephone;
- Webinars and workshops: including Effective Uses of LinkedIn, Alumni JOBSearch and Alumni CareerShape.
- Opportunities for employers to gain visibility among and network with Penn Staters.
Alumni Career Services is located on the University Park campus, and services are available to all alumni regardless of location. Events take place online, as well as in a variety of geographic locations. Check out our programs and events links for details. Individual appointments and workshops are conducted by phone and in person.
Alumni Career Services
102 Bank of America Career Services Center
University Park, PA 16802