Be a Career Resource
Looking for ways to help current Penn State students and alumni in their career development? We need you to be a career resource! It’s as easy as sharing a job lead, serving as a networking connection, or offering an insider’s perspective into your field or organization.
- You can chose which resources you want to provide. We have Alumni who are involved in many areas, or just a few, depending on what suits your time and interests.
- We want career resources from all types of Alumni! You can be a valuable resource from day one in your job forward. You don't need to be a Director or CEO to have great advice for those just starting out in their careers.
- Not near Penn State? Not a recruiter? That's ok! We want our career resources to be as diverse as the student body they are helping. Students and Alumni want to talk to career coaches that live where they're headed, took the same classes they took or were involved in the same activities.
How you can help:
- LionLink allows you to serve as an informational resource for other alumni and students;
- The Penn State Alumni Association LinkedIn group allows you to answer career questions and network online;
- Nittany Networking Events and Virtual Networking Events give you a chance to interact with other alumni and share your ideas and advice;
- The Nittany Lion Alumni Career Network is a great place to post your job opportunities.
- Become a Candid Career Coach. Contact email@example.com if you are interested in doing a videotaped interview about your career that would appear on our Candid Career website.
- Become a FastStart mentor. Provide guidance to current students and help them flourish in their new college environment.
Be a resource, and help other Penn Staters reach their career goals!