More than 700,000 degrees have been awarded in Penn State’s storied history. From the first 12 in 1861 to the more than 18,000 a year today, the Penn State Family continues to grow and expand, with the current number of living alumni pegged at more than 645,000. These Penn Staters can be found in all 50 U.S. states and more than 160 countries in the world—and the Penn State Alumni Association connects them all through a broad array of programs, events, services, and activities.
Total Penn State Alumni: more than 645,000*
The mission of the Alumni Association is to connect alumni to the University and to each other, to provide valued services to members, and to support the University’s mission of teaching, research, and service.
Media and Public Relations Contacts
- Ten elected to serve on Alumni Association's governing board
- Inaugural Homecoming Alumni Court open for applications
- FastStart provides guidance to first-year students
- Baseball team connects with 'Penn State family' through alumni chapters
- Steven B. Wagman Named Next Alumni Association Vice President
- Alumni Association Response to April 14 Lawsuit
- Alumna Takes Passion for Cancer Research Fundraising to West Coast
- Former Penn State Sweet 16 Letterman Authors Book, Entertains Crowd
- Paterno Family Beaver Stadium Run Creating Awareness
- Capital Day to Promote Change March 31
- Montminy Delivers ‘Win-Win’ During Penns Valley Day
- Alumni Association honors 12 with Alumni Achievement Award
- President Barron creating conversations with talk show
- Pegula Ice Arena: The team behind the team
- For engineer, Penn State was another big ship
- Lion Surplus plays key role in Penn State's sustainability mission
- Pink Zone support groups personify event’s impact
- City Lights schedule announced; registration now open
- Vamos! Lion Chariot offers Happy Valley 'transportainment'
- Upcoming events with President Barron scheduled